Kenny thought since mommies read my blog that I should give a plug for Tonka so here it is. Last year I rec'd a very nice gift - that Peek N Play dome thing - well, Trey and Michael were playing and broke part of it so I thought, why not, since the toy is brand new, contact the company and explain the situation and see if I can get a replacement part. This particular toy is made by Hasbro which come to find out owns Tonka. Well, they offered just to replace the entire thing no questions asked! Then, Trey got a really cool fire truck for his birthday - same deal, something was broken on it (it came with the ladder function broken) so I contacted Tonka and asked if I could have the part fixed. Again, no questions asked they offered to replace the truck. They ended up not being able to send that specific truck but instead sent this GIANT big rig (like 3 feet long) with a rescue helicopter and rescue boats that the truck pulls. It was like Christmas in April for Trey. Anyway, just thought I would pass along our experience with this company and how great they are to their customers. I know it will make me choose a Tonka truck over another brand now.
2 comments:
I'll be sure to make our next toy purchase from Tonka...oh, wait...they don't make dolls or pink sparkly high heels, do they?
Yah, but Hasbro makes girly stuff!
Post a Comment