Sunday, April 13, 2008

Biggest Loser

Some of you may be wondering how our in home biggest loser competition is going. Well, it's going great! To date Kenny has lost 26 lbs. and I have lost 14. We have been doing this now for 16 weeks. I have been asked if it's hard - it was hard for about the first 6 weeks and now I really don't think about it being hard...oh yah, except when the candy jar stares at me. Kenny has made the biggest life style change out of the two of us and for that I am really, really proud of him. The eating part is totally normal for me and I used to work out a lot but with kids it's easy to lose that part so that's been the biggest change/commitment for me. It's nice though to look forward to working out - and with my new jogging stroller I have no excuse to get outside and run! Speaking of, I decided I was gonna go ahead and walk to Theresa's on Friday...thinking, no big deal, it's about 2 1/2 miles. Well, one hour later when I arrived at her house, we talked about it and figured out it's actually more like 4 miles. Trey told Theresa that we took a very long walk to her house...yah, buddy, except you rode and I pushed!! Now I know how far it is and I won't be doing that again for awhile. It was a good experience though.

No comments: