Saturday, April 19, 2008

My little back seat driver

Trey is starting to get a real sense of direction when we're in the car driving. He can usually tell me which way to go to head back home. The other day we were headed towards Grandma's house which is the same way we get to a friend's house except for one turn. Well, I missed that turn and Trey says immediately "mommy, what are you doing? We were supposed to turn there." He was right and I just wasn't paying attention. So, yesterday we were making that same trip except to the friend's house and Trey says "remember, don't turn at the stop sign mommy, go straight." We proceeded through the stop sign as I was directed :) and he says "mommy, you're doing a great job of doing what I say." Trey is a crack up and makes us laugh all day.

No comments: