Kenny has encouraged me to put my goals out for lots of people to read so that I have accountability and he believes it will push me to stay focused. So what is my goal? Weight loss! I know, I know...how unoriginal can I be...weight loss for the new year? Get in line and join the other million in America, right? But this seems to be a turning point for me. I am done having children (unless God miraculously knits me back together) and I think this is a perfect spring board to get started knowing I won't be putting any more baby weight back on. So, along with cutting back on calories, I am walking and doing push-ups every day (yes, EVERY day - ask Kenny how he stays fit and he'll tell you - push-ups!). I also gave up sugar on December 26th and this past week I gave up diet Coke and artificial sweeteners (both are accused of inhibiting weight loss). My goal is to lose 55 pounds in 55 weeks. Nothing crazy....just less calories and more exercise. God gave me my body to be a good steward of and that's what I'm going to do.
5 comments:
I'll be praying for you! You can do it!
Goooooo, Amy!!!
Looks like a really fun party. Good job on the Lego theme! I think scrapbooking is not as far from you as you think :) and I agree, this 5 years have gone very fast.
Woohoo! Keep going, amy! One week at a time!
Go sis, go.
Post a Comment