Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Trey's Kindergarten Graduation

The school year has (FINALLY) come to a close and I have to say...I was more sad to see him complete this year than when he started.  I guess 1st grade just sounds SO big...but I should stop dwelling on time...I have no control over it :).  EAGLE did a very cute little ceremony with the graduation march, some songs the K classes had learned and then recognition of each student by name.  Yes, I cried...the graduation march really had me going.  Kenny just looked at me with the look of "really?  it's Kindergarten!" haha.  I know he's right but I'm mommy and my job is to be the softer one, right? :) But seriously, I was suddenly sitting in his college graduation and my baby was no longer six...oh yeah, that time thing.  After the ceremony, we had lunch at The Raven with some of my family and Kenny's.  It was a really fun day!
 Trey and Tyson with cousin Jalen who also graduated
 Trey's teacher Mrs. Avelar
 Trey's other teacher Mrs. Grams 


Trey, Ben and Michael

Our fam with my mom
 The fam with Kenny's parents
 Cute boys
 The tribe of Kenny
 Precious :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats to Trey! Still remember when he would climb up on the tables in the nursery...ah, the memories! Great pictures!

Anonymous said...

Oh so sweet! Brooklyn looks beautiful in all those pics.

The Martins said...

Brooklyn hijacked this post with that headband. SUPER cute.

and I totally, totally agree. My plan (haha) is to blog about this too. Could kindergarten really be over? Really??? Time does move so fast.