Ok, so maybe this blog title caught your attention and you mentally went through the list...Amy is pregnant so what else could be going on? :) I have told most of you by text or facebook the great news already but just to make it blog official...KENNY GOT A JOB!!!! We are thrilled and so incredibly grateful that God chose to bless our family in this way. I could say that it's been a hard three months but honestly, by His grace, it hasn't really been. God grew Kenny and I in a lot of areas through this time of uncertainty. What in life is really certain? The only thing I can think of is that God is on His throne waiting to gather up His people! :) As for the details of the job, the company is called MSS Tech. It's a small company (30 people) located in Central Phoenix. Kenny and most of the employees work remotely which means Kenny will be working from home (starting May 16th) with some light travel. It's funny because when he was interviewing with a few companies, this one included, MSS was always one we kept going back to. It seemed like a good fit and the best opportunity for Kenny. He will be doing what he has done in the past - software consulting and sales. I know we have had a lot of people praying for us through this so THANK YOU to all of you!! :)
1 comment:
Praise God for His faithfulness! You were such an encouragement to me through it all!
Post a Comment