Brooklyn is developing into a little girl right before my eyes. Her language is improving every day and she is now putting two and three words together. I love that she understands what I am saying and follows direction (working on following directions WELL :) ). She adores her brothers, mostly, although sometimes from a distance :) and refers to them together as "brubbas". She is really into lifting my shirt and pointing at baby and then lifting her shirt and pointing to her imaginary baby too.
Tyson seems to have turned into this very mature little boy over night. He says the funniest things and has a whit and charm that remind me of his daddy :). He loves his family, loves his Legos and LOVES good food. Yep, like his daddy. He refers to his little sister as "baby girl" which to me is so sweet to hear. Tyson really misses his brother when Trey is at school and usually asks around nap time when Trey will be home. So sweet!
Trey is doing great in Kindergarten. He really enjoys learning and loves his teachers. I asked him just this morning if he likes Mrs. Avelar and he said "I don't like her, I love her!" Well, ok then. He has so much to tell me at the end of the day and usually is eager to start his homework. My mom just said on Easter that she is seeing a lot of maturity in Trey and I see it too. I call it the "cool stage" meaning the moment in childhood when one can become more reserved (maybe call it more self-controlled?) and they have a much bigger world view. It's neat to be the mom and experience that.
17 weeks pregnant and counting with baby #4. The doctor told me not to give away Brooklyn's clothes just yet but that will be confirmed May 13th. The boys have been so cute with this pregnancy. They always want to hug and kiss baby before bed and were both set on a baby brother but have become more comfortable with the idea of a sister too :). Boy or girl, God has already planned out this family so the baby will be what He has decided! I was looking to be over the fatigue hump but alas, carrying a growing baby while taking care of three others offers some interesting days. That and back pain. Is it almost September? haha
Kenny is doing well and has been a huge encouragement to me during this time of unemployment. He has been really involved in networking not only for a possible employment opportunity but also to put out the word on NuSkin. This is a new business venture that we have been working on for several weeks and we are excited about it! Kenny has at least two job interviews a week (in addition to working on NuSkin from home). He has worked hard during this last 10 weeks of unemployment and we believe that God has something for us we just don't know what it is yet. I am thankful that we can rely on Him and Him alone through this. I am reminded through my study of Isaiah that God has a bigger plan for His redeemed and so whatever I think is important on earth pales in comparison to what he has prepared for us. I pray that each one of you can see life this way. It really is all we have for those who believe in Him - Jesus Christ!



4 comments:
Cute kids! Love the update. I have been so encouraged seeing how you have responded during this trial. Praying for you all!
that sums it up in a nutshell! :) also very encouraged that I can report to other the hope you have in the Lord's plan! xo
Praise God for your beautiful faith and family!
It is great to see adn hear about your attitude during this season. Consider it all joy my brethren! The other night I had a dream of your baby being named Travis Williams...
Post a Comment