Brooklyn is growing up so fast! Her language has taken off and she has a lot of words, some things she says with two words together, or she's trying to say everything I say. I've heard this about girls - they don't stop talking. I wasn't one of them personally and still would rather not talk but she might be chatty...I can't think of a time during the day when she isn't saying something :). My favorite is when she wants me to see something so she'll grab my hand or try to lift me up when I'm sitting and say "SEE!". So cute! The thing that sticks out to me this month is how much she loves to read. She brings me books all day and says "weed! weed!". How do you say no to that? I talked to my brother-in-law's mom last weekend and what she said she remembers best about Matt is how he wanted to read all day every day. Matt is now a very successful man who breezed thru med school without studying (seriously) and added on to their house with out much trouble. So, I'll keep reading to B! We enjoy her so much and thank God that she is our baby girl :).

Strike a pose :)
1 comment:
So cute! I have a "weeder" over here too - we have a rule that we don't read the same book twice. I can actually go crazy reading - sad! Glad she is doing so great.
Post a Comment