Sunday, February 13, 2011

Numero Cuatro

Even in Spanish that looks like a big number :).  Indeed, Williams baby #4 is on their way!  Our first reaction?  UTTER SHOCK!  The reality of this sweet baby growing inside of me is starting to set in and we are getting excited.  Kenny and I still, two days later, are looking at each other saying "WOW!  We're gonna have FOUR kids!" :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah for four! Super excited for you guys!

Heidi said...

Wow! Four kids!! How exciting...if we get to number four (what a blessing that would be) I will be looking to you for insight on how it's done!!

Congrats.

PS> Is that a dollar store test? Tee hee.

Mikele said...

How wonderful! Congrats!

The Martins said...

I really am so excited for you! Love you all!

Cristina said...

That is just awesome, goes to show we really are NOT in control... are we? And I cannot help myself but I must correct your spelling... It is cuatro, not quatro! :o)