I can easily combine this post because I didn't get great pictures of either event. I'm finding that it's useful to read about and learn your camera so you are prepared for different lighting...otherwise you end up with some crazy shots...so I'll start with the manual, the DVD and the book that Kenny bought and then I'll be ready :).
Waiting to go on stage
the best pic I could get - Trey's class performed "Frosty the Snowman"
Excited to be at his first game
"take a picture of me!"
yep, Tyson's pants and your different colored socks are still on :)

Trey's coach ended up taking him out of the game because he wasn't feeling well. We were very proud him, however, for how much he hustled and worked hard through it! We look forward to next game when he feels better!
2 comments:
okay that is so funny about him being in Tyson's pants and two different colored socks. good thing you got a picture of that:0)
Sorry to hear he is sick!
or he's checkin out his new kicks...lol!
Post a Comment