Thursday, December 9, 2010

Miscellaneous pics from Nov/Dec

Wow, how far you have come Tyson! I used to have to beg you to smile and now you are posing!



Maybe Brooklyn needs to fill that Cards QB spot

Kenny took this picture of B for his Cardinals forum profile :)

4 comments:

Jen said...

Oh my goodness...Brooklyn in that Cardinals dress, I can't take it!!! We need to get a pic of Emi & Brooklyn in their dresses together. :)
I LOVE the pics of Tyson, I think my fav is the middle one, I think you should blow that one up and frame it. :)

Anonymous said...

Can Trey give Emet smiling lessons? I'm still begging Emet to smile. :) Love Brooklyn's hair! It's awesome.

Anonymous said...

Love all the pics. Great pics of Tyson. And Brooklyn's hair is the best - love it!

Theresa said...

SUCH cute pics. love these babies...