Our sweet daughter is growing SO fast. I feel like in the past few weeks her personality has really taken off as well as her language which mostly sounds like talking with a mouth full of marbles but there are some words I can decipher. The words I CAN understand and don't want to forget are - heeeee (here), dawdy woo-woo (doggy, and my personal fave), eesh (shoes), eh-ew or dee-doo (thank you), muh (more), aw-duh (all done) nuh-nuh (night night), hod-dee (hot), had-dee (hat, I know, like hot), mama (mostly MAMA! MAMA!!!), dada, Tay (Trey) and See-see (Tyson). We love her so much and we are really enjoying this very cute stage! :)

This is how happy she is when she's outside! :) LOVE HER!
2 comments:
So cute. She is a such girl! Love the picture.
She is so beautiful, what a happy girl! :)
Post a Comment