Tyson is really good at pretending and I absolutely LOVE to hear him pretend! The other day he got on Kenny's dress socks and shoes and said he was going to work. I asked him what he would be doing at work and he said "I will be looking at my computer." Sounds reasonable. This morning he got Brooklyn's doll and had her ready for bed tucked under the covers with a pillow and all. When I spotted him doing this he was on his knees with his face in his hands praying for the dolly :). Of course my camera was too far away to catch this but I did get a picture of him and dolly settling in for some sleep. I love his sweet ways! AND it made me think (again) about how the kids are always watching...always.
Dolly and Tyson


Ready to bring home the bacon
5 comments:
That is very sweet and cute. Love the pic of him in Kenny's shoes...makes him look tiny!
so precious! i love the praying story!
very nice story i i love the pic with him and dollie in the bed
So glad he liked it! I pulled Miriam out of class early on Thursday for her ballet recital and she was devastated to leave school early. AND she loves dance class!!!
Michael and Ryan are hanging out on me right now. Yes, I said on...but I pulled up the blog and Ryan saw the pics of Tyson and said "Tyson said tutti fruity and poopy." haha!
Post a Comment