Our sweet friends Josh and Kamille got married a few weeks ago and they asked Tyson to be a ring bearer along with his buddy Emet so the whole family went to Texas for the weekend! The trip went really well. The kids did great on the airplane, sleeping in the hotel, and going from place to place where they usually had to make up their own fun. This included having stroller races during the rehearsal. At one point Tyson was running Emet into the walls and they were both laughing hysterically! :) Immediately we were so warmly welcomed by Josh's family at their house for lunch. They are such awesome people and I was ready by the end to take them home with us! Houston is very humid but very green which was so pretty to see. The wedding was BEAUTIFUL! There was so much intricate detail in everything even down to the favors at each place setting. Josh was beaming to see his bride and Kamille looked gorgeous! The best part of the wedding was that the Gospel and the bride and groom's love for Jesus really stood out. They wanted this to be the focus and I think they succeeded! I wondered how many people might be hearing the Gospel presented that way (or at all) for the first time. We had lots of fun fellowshipping with a small group of our church body as well as people we had seen a few times or had heard about. It was a great weekend and now we get to enjoy Josh and Kamille Miles together.:) Click
HERE for pics!~
4 comments:
Pics are great...looks like it was a great trip and wedding! You'll look awesome. I was wondering if you were ever going to blog again!
Jenn, yes, I have been putting off this post because the pics were on two memory cards and it seemed like such a big task. You can count on one next week when Brooklyn turns ONE! :)
Beautiful update to your blog! Lovely, lovely.
The pictures are so fun...I love the one at the aquarium through the teeth. So glad you guys had such a great time! :)
Post a Comment