Wednesday, May 26, 2010

The Last Month - Brooklyn is 11 months!

So here we are...11 months! I really think I just had her yesterday, didn't I? I can't believe we are 4 weeks away from this baby girl being a year old - crazy! I know all my posts for her life sound the same but time is something that goes by so fast and I never feel like I have enough of. sigh. So let me see if I can remember every thing from this month. It seems like she has really changed a lot in personality and development. For one, she has become a very fast crawler. Her brothers think it is SO FUNNY the way she "chases" after them. They usually run from her and scream "MONSTER!" She started clapping too. She's just a happy girl and we love this about her. She is very smiley and loves to exchange smiles with strangers. I was telling a friend that my first sign that she is definitely a girl (well, you know what I mean)is when she was corrected and reached for her daddy as if to say "please hug me and tell me that you still love me even though you flicked my hand." Very relational, a girl thing indeed. Her babble consists of da da, ma ma, na na, ba ba. It's a very sweet stage and one that we are all enjoying very much. I am particularly thankful for the relationship that she has with her brothers. It is a blessing to watch them smile and laugh with her, play with her only because they adore her so much and just generally enjoy everything about her. She is very special to us and we love her sooo much!




6 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is a cutie! Wow - cannot believe she will be a year old in a month...crazy! Time goes by too fast! Great pics!

Jen said...

I can't believe she's going to be 1yr either, what a big girl! :)
I love the pic of her and Tyson, it's so sweet how the boys show her so much love. :)

Filleman Family said...

That year did go by fast! How is it that she is almost older than Gray . . . oh wait . . . he isn't a baby??!!??!! :) I love the Tyson hug pic!

The Martins said...

Such a sweetie girl! So glad I got to know her in Houston. She can crash our pad anytime.

Cristina said...

My, time really does fly!

Theresa said...

Ooh, I love her! My 'baby' will be FOUR in August...it's all relative, right Michelle? :)