Tuesday, March 4, 2008

I am encouraged!

This morning Trey was in his room having room time with the door closed so that his brother could have a peaceful nap. So I'm blow drying my hair and when I turn the blowdryer off I hear this pounding noise. My first thought is "oh, great. now what is he up to." Trey's room times require a little direction usually. BUT, this time I opened the door to ask him what he was doing and to my delight he responded "I'm cleaning my door." Sure enough, he had a baby wipe and he was scrubbing that door down!! I love that my child can look at the dirt on the door and come to the conclusion that it needs a little help. Keep it up Trey and you may be able to stay home longer than age 18!!

1 comment:

grandpa said...

Hey Trey, can you come over to my house? How did daddy teach you to do that!