Monday, February 25, 2008

Amazing precision


So, Trey loves to cut with knives. He would prefer the real deal but I limit him of course to plastic knives. The other day he and his cousin Michael were playing with play-do and and he asked me to roll his in a ball so he could slice it up. Then he proceded to cut each piece into perfectly even slices - like sliced cheese or deli meat. I think this is a future in surgery or cooking - that is if the fire department doesn't work out for some reason. I'll gladly share the kitchen if he wants to cook :).

1 comment:

Ben and Melissa James said...

I was in the toddler class for a little bit last night and Trey asked me what was inside this certain yellow box. I told him that I didn't know and asked him what he thought was in there. He very matter-of-factly said, "It's a fireman's hat." I said, "Oh, it could be." He said, "Oh, it is!"