The Williams family has had a very busy Fall! While Kenny was traveling, I *willingly* signed my kids up for all kinds of activities. Once the practice schedules were set, I realized that I was going to be in my car a lot :). Two football practices, one dance class, and drama club every week made for a seriously busy week. Halloween happened and Theresa and I also went to see my Dad in Washington, and we threw my mom a 70th Birthday party! All of the kids' activities just wrapped up last week (thank God) with a football tournament, a dance recital and a play. Here is 3 months compressed into one post!
Beautiful Ballerina!
Theresa and I with our Dad
The spies, Minnie Mouse and, as Brooklyn calls herself, Purple Princess Fairy Super Star
My mom and her sister Laurie at her 70th Bday party!
Whew! Time to breath....:)
No comments:
Post a Comment