Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Spring Break 2013

Doesn't that title just conjure up a mental picture of beaches and umbrella drinks?  Ha!  Such is not the case....

The boys had a two week Spring break.  I wanted to be sure and document all of the fun that we had hanging around the house so I took lots of pictures.  We had a great time enjoying some quality family time!

We had lots of picnics! 

and dance parties! 
and painting! 
and wrestling matches! 

and lots of movie nights! 

and dress up! 
and golf! 
and LEGO creations! 
and Spring cleaning projects! 
and watching our trees bloom...
 and our garden take off! 

I can't think of a better way to end break - celebrating the resurrection of Jesus with family and friends on Easter Sunday!  He is risen!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If you want to know how to get to the lab, walk just north of the freshly washed chairs and turn right.

:)
Love it- all of it! looks like the best kinds of fun.
-Sarah M