Around here, she is known as baby chunkles, Raegey, Raegs or whatever sweet name one of the kids comes up with :). She is a precious addition to our family and we are enjoying her so much! In 6 months, she has had a taste or two of cereal, some carrots, a little banana and whatever else I think of that day. I know I am not following the how-to of introducing new foods but I'm okay with that. There's too much to think about in the day, I can't get caught up in things that don't matter :). Raegan has also gotten two teeth! She is sleeping really well at night and although her naps are inconsistent because of our busy days, she rolls with it all so well. I can understand why people have several children. When I was looking at pics to include in this post, I ran across her birth pics. Although the first 3 months of her life were VERY hard, I would do it all over again! I already miss her being that tiny!! :( So, here she is...
Raegan with her Grandma at Grandma's birthday party
My mom feeding her rice cereal for the first time
Looking like a Cooley :)
Her big brother loves her
2 comments:
I just read this quote and it reminded me of this blog post:
Jim Gaffigan on having a 4th child-- “If you want to know what it’s like to have a fourth, just imagine you’re drowning… and then someone hands you a baby”
I thought you might enjoy that ;)
Six months! What a cutie...love those cheeks!
Post a Comment