This might be a funny way to start a blog post about a precious baby but this time I won't say the expected thing - "wow, that went fast!". Nope. I have felt every day of these 8 weeks. How has it been adjusting to four kids? Hard. How are the other kids doing with Raegan? Awesome! How is Raegan doing being outside the womb? I think she was happier inside. Oye. I'm sorry readers but I have to be honest. It's been tough. The awesome thing, though, about being a child of God is that He has not left me alone. I call on him daily for strength, wisdom, and guidance. It has become more clear in this last 8 weeks how terribly depraved I am and how immensely dependent I must be on Him. Thank you for saving me from myself, Lord.
So enough of my heart...here's the sweet, chubby, fussy, snuggly girl...who, by the way, smiled on Monday! We LOVE her!
(at 9 weeks she is 13 lbs 15 oz and 22.5 inches - 97th % and 50th % respectively)
4 comments:
only one way to go from here- and that's up! Don't know when that will be, but God will not leave you.
"He giveth more grace as the burden grows greater"!
Nothing wrong with honesty! It is hard. Glad it is getting better. And oh my, those are some cheeks...so cute!
I love and appreciate your honesty and your hope in Christ! Ezekielle means "Yahweh Is my Strength" and I was so glad for Madeline's middle name reminding me daily where I get my strength in those newborn months.
I love those cheeks. They remind me of my own babes who were nothing but cheeks! Praying for you sister, would love to catch up some time soon.
Post a Comment