I have been trying for several weeks to get Brooklyn "walking" on video and tonight was the night! What I love most is how fun she thinks it is to walk to her daddy! :) Go Brooklyn!
This is the exact same scene at our house... Just with Abby and Jason.. ha ha .. TOO CUTE.. Go Brooklyn... I have enjoyed watching your little girl grow up through your blog.. especially since our girls are so close in age.
5 comments:
So precious!!! I think we should all get that excited to walk! LOVE HER! ! Ryan just said he wanted to see that again. :)
So cute! She is doing great - will be running in no time. Love Kenny's voice...so funny!
I love all the squeals!
So cute! Go Brooklyn. :)
This is the exact same scene at our house... Just with Abby and Jason.. ha ha .. TOO CUTE.. Go Brooklyn... I have enjoyed watching your little girl grow up through your blog.. especially since our girls are so close in age.
Post a Comment